Discover the Music of Jennifer Ellis
Jennifer’s music is a brilliant combination of great rhythms, unforgettable lyrics and an amazing voice. She has been drawing crowds from Atlanta to New York, Palm Beach, Los Angeles, and Cincinnati for more than 20 years now. In an Ella Fitzgerald, Stevie Nicks and Indigo Girls uniquely blended original style, national singer and songwriter, Jennifer Ellis is bringing her original songs as well as her passion for music to audiences of all ages.
Come join Jennifer & Friends:
- August 21, 2015 - 8:00-11:00 PM at Symphony Hotel (near Music Hall) 210 W 14th Street
- August 22, 2015 - 7:00-10:00 PM Taste of Belgium Clifton (2845 Vine St)
- September 3, 2015 - 12:00-1:00 PM 1950′s Sock Hop at Season’s Retirement
- September 3, 2015 - 6:30-8:30 PM Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens - Wild About Wine
- September 11, 2015 - 7:00-11:00 PM at Kenwood Country Club. In the Tavern.
- September 17, 2015 - 6:00 PM Opening for Ed Sheeran at Riverbend Music Center
- September 18, 2015 - 8:00-11:00 PM at Symphony Hotel (near Music Hall) 210 W 14th Street
- September 19, 2015 (Kids) - Bluegrass for Babies Bluegrass for Babies is a unique, family-friendly benefit concert supporting the Healthy Roots Foundation. The entire event is organized as an interactive family experience focused on positive (and fun!) family health practices. Each themed area will have games, crafts and giveaways provided by our community partners AND a special kids concert by Jennifer Ellis & Friends.
Introducing Jennifer’s New Duo… Runaway Sidecar!
I was thinking that I haven’t officially announced to my Jennifer Ellis Music fans my newest musical adventure… my duo, Runaway Sidecar… or as we joke together during our live shows “RunawaySidecar.com“… always about the “dot com”.
Jennifer Ellis is on Pandora Internet Radio
Be sure to add the new “Jennifer Ellis (Children’s)” station to your Pandora app on your Android or iPhone and listen to Jennifer’s newest jazz, blues, and pop-rock album along with other similar children’s musicians.
Life with Children Inspires Jazz Mom – Jennifer Ellis is one of the few jazz performers who’s seeking a smaller audience. Smaller in stature, not number. The Kenwood mother of two, rejecting the notion that jazz is strictly an adult taste, has recorded a children’s album, “Rise & Shine…It’s Time to Play!” She’ll roll it out for a CD release concert Saturday at the Blue Ash Nature Park Amphitheatre. (READ FULL ARTICLE ONLINE)