Discover the Music of Jennifer Ellis
Jennifer’s music is a brilliant combination of great rhythms, unforgettable lyrics and an amazing voice. She has been drawing crowds from Atlanta to New York, Palm Beach, Los Angeles, and Cincinnati for more than 20 years now. In an Ella Fitzgerald, Stevie Nicks and Indigo Girls uniquely blended original style, national singer and songwriter, Jennifer Ellis is bringing her original songs as well as her passion for music to audiences of all ages.
Come join Jennifer & Friends:
- July 14, 2015 - The Phelps Bar/Top of the Park @ Residence Inn Downtown Cincinnati. 506 E 4th Street.
- July 18, 2015 - 8:00PM-12:00AM at Wurst Bar in Mt. Lookout.
- July 21, 2015 - 6:00 PM Dilly Bistro, Bar & Bottle Shop in Mariemont. Runaway Sidecar one of four local featured musician showcase.
- July 23, 2015 - 12:00-2:00 PM Pool Party for Season’s Retirement
- July 25, 2015 - 7:00-11:00 PM DIGG’s Bar and Grill Mason Family Friendly until 10:00 PM. Food, volleyball, and fun!
- July 26, 2015 (Kids) - 12:30 & 2:00 PM at Duke Energy Children’s Museum.
- July 28, 2015 - 7:00-9:00 PM Blue Ash Tuesday Night Concert Series at the Blue Ash Ampitheatre 4433 Cooper Road.
Jennifer Ellis is on Pandora Internet Radio
Be sure to add the new “Jennifer Ellis (Children’s)” station to your Pandora app on your Android or iPhone and listen to Jennifer’s newest jazz, blues, and pop-rock album along with other similar children’s musicians.
Life with Children Inspires Jazz Mom – Jennifer Ellis is one of the few jazz performers who’s seeking a smaller audience. Smaller in stature, not number. The Kenwood mother of two, rejecting the notion that jazz is strictly an adult taste, has recorded a children’s album, “Rise & Shine…It’s Time to Play!” She’ll roll it out for a CD release concert Saturday at the Blue Ash Nature Park Amphitheatre. (READ FULL ARTICLE ONLINE)