Discover the Music of Jennifer Ellis
Jennifer’s music is a brilliant combination of great rhythms, unforgettable lyrics and an amazing voice. She has been drawing crowds from Atlanta to New York, Palm Beach, Los Angeles, and Cincinnati for more than 20 years now. In an Ella Fitzgerald jazz style, national singer and songwriter, Jennifer Ellis is bringing her original songs as well as her passion for the Great American Songbook to audiences of all ages.
Come join Jennifer & Friends:
- May 6, 2015 (Runaway Sidecar) - 6:30-8:30 PM Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden Tunes & Blooms.
- May 14, 2015 (Runaway Sidecar) – 6:00-9:00 PM Taste of Belgium restaurant in Clifton. 2845 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45219
- May 30, 2015 (Runaway Sidecar) - 3:00-5:30 PM Relay for Life Clark Montessori for the American Cancer Society
- May 30, 2015 (Jazz) - 9:00 PM -12:00 AM Bobby Sharp Trio with featured singer Jennifer Ellis @ Washington Platform (1000 Elm Street).
- May 31, 2015 (Runaway Sidecar) - 3:00-4:00 PM Summerfair. The Fair, located at Cincinnati’s historic Coney Island, will feature more than 300 fine artists and craftspeople from around the country as well as regional performers including Jennifer Ellis, a variety of gourmet arts and the “Youth Arts Rocks!” area for kids.
Jennifer Ellis is on Pandora Internet Radio
Be sure to add the new “Jennifer Ellis (Children’s)” station to your Pandora app on your Android or iPhone and listen to Jennifer’s newest jazz, blues, and pop-rock album along with other similar children’s musicians.
Life with Children Inspires Jazz Mom – Jennifer Ellis is one of the few jazz performers who’s seeking a smaller audience. Smaller in stature, not number. The Kenwood mother of two, rejecting the notion that jazz is strictly an adult taste, has recorded a children’s album, “Rise & Shine…It’s Time to Play!” She’ll roll it out for a CD release concert Saturday at the Blue Ash Nature Park Amphitheatre. (READ FULL ARTICLE ONLINE)